In-vehicle Tablet Increases Driver Accountability & Efficiency
vMax Navigator is an in-vehicle, touch-screen mobile data terminal that provides drivers with the tools needed to improve route accuracy, safety, and efficiency. Fully integrated with Seon’s vMax Compass routing software and vMax Live Plus fleet tracking, vMax Navigator delivers insight on route operations to fleet managers in real-time.
- Built-in navigation software
- Integrated GPS
- WiFi & Cellular Connectivity
- Signal Inputs for Panic Button/stop-arm deployment
- Connection to DVR for recording status monitoring
- Color touch-screen and speaker
- Rugged design for mobile applications
- Optional RFID card reader
How it Works
Built-in software on the dash-mounted mobile terminal guides drivers through every step of their daily route from start to finish.
- 1. Drivers log in to the terminal to access step-by-step pre-trip inspection instructions and log results for remote viewing by fleet managers.
- 2. As they start their route the terminal delivers audible turn-by-turn directions, and displays upcoming stops
- 3. Upon stop arrival, a student list appears for the driver to select and submit real-time data on student ridership via cellular to vMax Compass.
- 4. When the driver returns to the yard, they use the terminal to conduct their post-trip inspection and log out to track time and attendance.
Reduce parent complaints about missed stops or route deviations
Deliver real-time student ridership info to parents & administrators
Streamline vehicle inspections & ensure adherence to safety policies
Improve driver performance & accuracy with step-by-step route instructions
Increased operational efficiency between drivers and transportation staff